Hickory Star Campground
When you drive around the RV Campground at Hickory Star, you’ll notice something different. You can add decks, boardwalks and porches to make your camper feel more like a home on the lake. Hickory Star Marina and Campground sits on private land, free from TVA land management restrictions on length of stay and other uses. This allows us to offer unbeatable rates on 12-month RV site rentals!
- 59 R.V. sites, 5 tent sites, and 3 timber tents
- Full hook-up – electric, water, and sewer
Our campground is complete with, bath house and Laundromat…but our biggest amenity is the lake.
Annual RV site: $2400 per year, paid in advance, plus utilities
Monthly RV site: $350 per month, includes utilities
Nightly RV site: $50 per night, plus tax, includes utilities
Timber tents: $35 per night, plus tax (2 night minimum on July 4 and Labor Day)
Tent sites: $20 per tent, plus tax
Cabins & Tents
Want a Fish Camp experience without packing all the gear? Rent one of Hickory Star’s rustic cabins or timber tents. It’s just like roughing it…without the hassle of setting up or tearing down. Arrive by water with just your tackle and a change of clothes. Dock your boat for the night, and catch some shut-eye in the Campground. The next morning, it’s a quick breakfast at the deli and you’re out on the water again in no time. Everything you need is waiting for you here.
We appreciate having you as our guest, and hope you enjoy your stay. We ask that you act courteously to your campground neighbors and to our staff at all times. Hickory Star is a family-friendly resort. All guests are requested to observe a quiet period between 11:00pm Eastern and sunrise.
To ensure a pleasant vacation experience for everyone at Hickory Star Marina and Campground, we ask that you carefully read and observe these rules:
- Check ins and Check outs for all campground, lodging, and marina reservations are handled in the dock store.
- Check in time is 3:00pm Eastern. Check out time is 11:00am Eastern.
- If you are not checked out and all belongings removed from your room by 11:00am, a minimum ½ day room charge will be added to your bill. No exceptions! Up to a maximum full day room charge may be added for extreme cases, at the discretion of Hickory Star management.
- Clean up after yourself daily. Food and garbage left out attracts wildlife into your campsite. Wash all dishes and remove all garbage. Only clean fish at the designated area on the dock. If you are staying at one of our cabins or inn, please do not pour grease or coffee grounds in the sink drain. Trash barrels are located at the east end of the Motel. Dumpsters are located behind the Dry Storage building.
- Absolutely no pets in the Motel or Campground.
- No fireworks, firearms, or explosives of any type allowed. Campfires are only permitted within fire rings.
- Do not charge batteries in your RV.
- For your safety, no swimming in the lake near around the dock.
- Hickory Star Marina and its owners, management staff and employees cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parents will be held responsible for the actions and safety of minors.